Sko Shimano TR901 Triathlon
The SH-TR9 shoes by Shimano - optimal power transmission for triathletes
SH-TR9 offer triathletes optimal power transmission thanks to a stiff carbon fibre sole. Using T1 Quickstrap, they can be put on and taken off in the transition zone at lightning speed. The synthetic leather upper has ventilation openings and a breathable mesh fabric.
Specifications:Application: Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
Features:- T1-Quickstrap and extra wide shaft for easy entry and quick changes
- lightweight, stiff carbon fibre sole for effective power transmission
- water-repellent synthetic leather (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) made of microfibres with strategically placed ventilation openings
- breathable and fast-drying 3D mesh fabric
- stabilising, External Heel Cup
- easy to grip, large heel strap
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions: Silvadur Intelligent Freshness keeps fabric fresh longer
- ideal in combination with PD-R9100 pedals
Material:Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
Size Guide:Shimano shoes (except GORE-TEX™ models) are smaller than you might expect. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:blue: ESHTR901MCB01S
Contents:- 1 pair of Shimano SH-TR9 Triathlon shoes (SH-TR901)